Vysegrad Group 4+2
Vysegrad Group 4 + 2 is informal, independent and expert forum established on principles of voluntariness, equality and partnership. Vysegrad Group 4 + 2 is composed from the Heads of the Supreme Audit Institutions of the Vysegrad States (Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia) and the Heads of SAIs of Austria and Slovenia.
Vysegrad Group 4 + 2 goals:
- To select common topics and interests in external State audits.
- To detect and discuss problem areas that touch part of the common interests and to develop tightly knotted approaches to their solutions.
- To create a forum for exchange of opinions and positions to questions of common interest.
- To represent common interests in the area of external State audit in the Contact Committee of the Heads of EU SAIs and European Court of Auditors.
- To serve as bridge among the SAIs from V 4 + 2 countries and SAIs from the candidate countries.
In order to attain these goals, the V 4 + 2 Group will concentrate on the following topics:
- Organisation of V 4 + 2 Group working meetings (yearly).
- Common positions and operative access for external State audit problem solutions (like relations towards to European Court of Auditors).
- Bilateral and multilateral cooperation.
- Exchange of professional and expert knowledge encompassing information exchange among the V 4 + 2 Group, and if necessary, SAIs from candidate countries.